Q1. Why am I being contacted by Severn Trent Services on behalf of the Ministry of Defence?

Our records show that your property is connected to MOD systems for water and/or wastewater (sewage treatment) services. As a result, and as determined by the Government, you must pay for the services that you receive from the MOD’s private water and wastewater networks and systems.