Enhanced Clean and Disinfection
Do you know what a good clean and disinfection looks like? Can you spot what makes a clean and disinfection compliant to HSG274 Part 2 and PD855468:2015?
This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding necessary to safely disinfect your water systems.
Our enhanced Clean and Disinfection course will take you through the requirements of HSG274 Part 2 (info box 2.7 and PD855468:2015), to demonstrate what an effective C&D looks like, and what you should be expecting from any contractor performing them on your behalf.
- An understanding of the role played by pH during disinfections.
- A clear picture of what a good clean looks like, and what chemicals can be used.
- Knowledge of what sampling should be carried out post-disinfection, and when exactly this should occur.
- Insight into correct disinfectant concentration.
- City & Guilds digital certificate.
Our Enhanced Clean and Disinfection Trainer
Kris Rowland, our Head of Technical and Compliance is recognised as a subject matter expert in his field and has over 20 years of experience in this industry.
Who is the Enhanced Clean and Disinfection Training for?
Do you understand the effects of pH on the disinfection? Do you know when validation or verification sampling should be carried out?
Our clean and disinfection course is for anybody working with or on water systems in a building. If clean and disinfections are a mystery to you, or you want to stay up-to-date with the current guidance on C&Ds then why not join us on our Enhanced Clean and Disinfection training course.
To speak with one of our Training team call us today on 0845 0348952, or here